Many teachers organize visits to exhibitions, performances and other educational activities in Paris. Past years’ outings have included creative writing at Festival America and the Salon du Livre de Jeunesse, a US presidential debate, the Oscar Wilde and Colour Line exhibitions, theatre trips and volunteering projects. International Section teachers also regularly organise trips. Over recent years students have visited England (London, Stratford, Bath), Scotland and Ireland.
In 2020, outings included:
- Musicals and Opera: Wonderland, 42nd Street, The Barber of Seville, An American in Paris, Westside Story, Saul
- DC Superheroes Comic Books, Aardman Studios, Musée Arts Ludiques
- Theatre: The Hound of the Baskervilles / The Importance of Being Earnest / Dracula
- Shakespeare in the Park : Much Ado about Nothing, Romeo and Juliet, King Lear
- Globe Theatre workshop
- The American Library : A scavenger hunt
- Tolkien exhibition at the BNF
- Festival America, Vincennes
All 5e students at Collège Camille Sée have the opportunity to participate in a week-long classe découverte in the Lozère region of France each year.